Saturday, September 8, 2012

Let him live his life!

Gunther on the trampoline, just trying to live his life.
         This is just one of those nights when Dominic is on fire.  I swear that he could be a comedian already.  He just said another thing that made me spit water out laughing. I thought I should commit this to something permanent because I'm one of those people that is always telling everyone else to write down what their children have said because they will want to remember but then I almost NEVER take my own advice.  Anyways, Gunther, our dog was hopping all over the floor playing with his toy because we took the rug up to clean  and he couldn't get a good grip on it.  The floor is wood and the toy is hard rubber and was sliding all over.  He looked like a bunny pouncing around and I said, "What is that dog doing?!"  I was already laughing because it looked so funny.  He is almost 60 pounds after all.  But then Dominic busts out with, "He's frolicking!  Can't you see that he's having a marvelous adventure?!  Let him live his life!"  Okay, I realize that may not be funny at all to some and possibly not what you want your kid yelling at you but in this house, we are giant nerds and that kind of surprise statement warrants spitting your beverage out.  All over the frolicking dog. I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment